DONT WASTE TIME
There are 168 hours in a week. There are 10,080
minutes in a week. How many of those hours and minutes do you devote
PAUL SAID TO REDEEM THE TIME (BUY IT UP FOR YOURSELF)
KJV Ephesians 5:16
16. Redeeming the time, because the days are
YOU WOULD BE WISE TO REDEEM THE TIME
KJV Colossians 4:5
5. Walk in wisdom toward them that are
without, redeeming the time.
DO NOT WASTE TIME IN LEARNING, BUT LEARN SO YOU CAN
KJV Hebrews 5:12
12. For when for the time ye ought to be teachers,
ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of
the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of
THE TIME TO US IS DIFFERENT TO THE LORD
KJV 2 Peter 3:8
8. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this
one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand
years as one day.
LIFE IS SHORT
KJV Job 14:1
1. Man that is born of a woman is of few
days and full of trouble.
DO NOT WASTE THE DAY, BUT WORK TOWARDS MAKING IT A
KJV James 4:13-14
13. Go to now, ye that say, To day or
to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy
and sell, and get gain:
14. Whereas ye know not what shall be
on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth
for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE NEXT DAY BRINGS
KJV Proverbs 27:1
1. Boast not thyself of to morrow; for
thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
USE YOUR TIME TO PREPARE NOT FOR EARTHLY THINGS, BUT
FOR GODLY, THAT YOU WILL NOT BE AS THE RICH FOOL
KJV Luke 12:16-21
16. And he spake a parable unto them,
saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
17. And he thought within himself, saying,
What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
18. And he said, This will I do: I will
pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits
and my goods.
19. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou
hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and
20. But God said unto him, Thou fool,
this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things
be, which thou hast provided?
21. So is he that layeth up treasure for himself,
and is not rich toward God.
WORK WHILE THERE IS TIME
KJV John 9:4
4. I must work the works of him that sent me,
while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
DO NOT BE IDLE
KJV Matthew 20:4-6
4. And said unto them; Go ye also into
the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their
5. Again he went out about the sixth and
ninth hour, and did likewise.
6. And about the eleventh hour he went
out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye
here all the day idle?
AN IDLE SOUL WILL HUNGER
KJV Proverbs 19:15
15. Slothfulness casteth into a deep sleep;
and an idle soul shall suffer hunger.
DO NOT WASTE TIME IN REGRETS BUT LOOK FORWARD
KJV Philippians 3:13-14
13. Brethren, I count not myself to have
apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are
behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14. I press toward the mark for the prize
of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
DO NOT WASTE TIME IN WORRY, BECAUSE THE LORD WILL PROVIDE
KJV Romans 8:28
28. And we know that all things work together for
good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his
THE APOSTLES USED TIME WISELY AS THEY IMMEDIATELY
TAUGHT THE GOSPEL.
THEY RECEIVED THE HOLY SPIRIT AS THE KINGDOM (CHURCH)
KJV Acts 2:1-4
1. And when the day of Pentecost was fully
come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2. And suddenly there came a sound from
heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they
3. And there appeared unto them cloven
tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4. And they were all filled with the Holy
Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
THEN THEY TAUGHT 10 VERSES LATER
KJV Acts 2:14
14. But Peter, standing up with the eleven,
lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that
dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
THE APOSTLES USED TIME WISELY AS THEY TAUGHT DAILY
KJV Acts 5:42
42. And daily in the temple, and in every house,
they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.
THEY INCREASED DAILY
KJV Acts 16:5
5. And so were the churches established
in the faith, and increased in number daily.
WE SHOULD URGE ACTION FROM EACH OTHER DAILY
KJV Hebrews 3:13
13. But exhort one another daily, while it is
called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of
THE DEVILS FEAR A TIME WHEN THEY WILL BE PUNISHED
KJV Matthew 8:28-29
28. And when he was come to the other
side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with
devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might
pass by that way.
29. And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have
we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment
us before the time?
TIME WILL END ON EARTH AND SOME THINGS WILL OCCUR
THERE WILL BE A TIME WHEN THERE IS A SEPERATING OF
WHEAT AND TARES
KJV Matthew 13:30
30. Let both grow together until the harvest: and
in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first
the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat
into my barn.
KJV Matthew 24:46-51
46. Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when
he cometh shall find so doing.
47. Verily I say unto you, That he shall
make him ruler over all his goods.
48. But and if that evil servant shall
say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49. And shall begin to smite his fellowservants,
and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50. The lord of that servant shall come
in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware
51. And shall cut him asunder, and appoint
him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing
IS YOUR TIME RUNNING OUT? HOW DO YOU DETERMINE
WHEN THAT WILL OCCUR? SINCE YOU DO NOT KNOW BE PREPARED TODAY!
YOU HAVE HEARD ROM 10:17
YOU MUST BELIEVE THE GOSPEL MARK 16:15-16
YOU MUST CHANGE YOURSELF AND REPENT LUKE 13:3
YOU MUST CONFESS CHRIST AS THE SON OF GOD MATTHEW
YOU MUST BE BAPITZED INTO THE ONE CHURCH (I COR 12:12-13),
CHRIST CHURCH (MATT 16:18) THE CHURCH OF CHRIST FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS
Copyright 1999 by Brian
Yeager may be reproducted for non-commercial purposes at no cost to others.