Make a Church from Book Chapter & Verse
Introduction: The goal here is to create a exact copy of the church that is in the New Testament, the Lord's Church. The first part is to limit everything to book chapter and verse. Then see what a BCV church looks like. Other parts that deal with the opposition to this BCV church by adding or taking away from BCV or by going into areas that may not be totally clear in BCV, so to speak "Gray Areas".
I. The word "church"
1. Greek the word means an assemble of people not necessarily good or evil. So from here on "church" "assembly" or "congregation" can be used interchangeably.II. Commands given to the church
1. Great commission
III. Organization of the church
IV. New Testament for the New Testament Church
1. Church of God. I Cor. 1:2; Acts 20:28
V. Creed of the New Testament Church
1. Oracles of God. 1 Pet. 4:11
III. Worship of the New Testament Church
1. Met to break bread on first day of week. Ac. 20:7
IV. Manner of supporting the New Testament Church
1. Weekly contribution. 1 Cor. 16:1,2
V. Music of the New Testament Church
1. Singing only. Col. 3:16; Eph. 5:19How many false doctrines are in your congregation, church, denomination, that violate the Book Chapter & Verse above?
Copyright by Butch Walker 2012. May be freely copied for non-profit uses. Content may not be changed. All Bible quotes are from the Modern Literal Version New Testament (MLV) unless otherwise stated.